Terms & Conditions
Returns Policy (hip replacement)
Updated 1st February 2014
We want you to be happy with what you’ve ordered. But if something isn’t right, let us know. We’ll give you a refund or send you a new size or style.
- An order can only be cancelled or amended prior to shipment. To amend or cancel an order, please contact us directly.
- Faulty product or product you are unsatisfied with due to size or style may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of the order date.
- Returned goods must be in perfect condition (i.e. unused, unworn, not washed, not altered, tagged and in their original packaging). Product exchanges or refunds will not be given for goods damaged by customers, including damage caused by (but not limited to) care instructions not being followed, general wear and tear and goods altered post sale.
- To exchange by mail, fill out our 'Product Returns' page on our website (home>customer service>returns) copy your invoice, circle the items you wish to exchange or refund so we know exactly which items to replace or refund and stick them in the post. Please include the reason(s) for returning the goods on your invoice. Once goods have been received by green hip we will notify you of the exchange or refund. If you are exchanging goods and the new item you require costs less than the one you have returned, we will refund you the difference. If you are exchanging goods and the new item you require costs more than the one you returned, an additional payment will be required.
- Postage and handling costs for returned goods are free of charge.
- For refunds, green hip will re-credit the original purchaser via the credit card which was used for the payment.
- There are no returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise.
- If green hip receives goods for return that are not in perfect condition, used, worn, washed or altered, untagged and not in their original packaging and do not meet the requirements for return, the sender will be charged a postage and handling fee of $15 for the goods to be returned.
- We cannot be held responsible for goods that are being returned, that are lost or damaged in the post. Use registered post to reduce your risk.
- Green Hip reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that in our sole judgment appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. In the event of an order being placed with the same credit card, customer account and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address, we will notify the customer of changes to the order if required.